New clients: All services
- All new clients will receive an activation email from Precise Petcare upon scheduling of the new client consultation. Clients will need to activate their account for the first time by following the prompts in the invitation email. Once your account is activated, you will be able to log in online at www.precisepetcare.com or via the mobile app (Precise Petcare app is available for free in the Google/Android or iTunes app stores) to make any changes to schedules, client information, or pet care information. Our office manager will enter initial information shared with KPS, as well as the initial pet care schedule.
- The first time logging in, all clients should double check information in the program to ensure accuracy in regards to client/house information, pet information, and confirm that the pet care schedule is accurate. Please add an emergency contact (someone who lives near by, knows the pets, and has access to the home in the case of a weather emergency). Please confirm that the primary/cell number in PPC is accurate, as this will be our main contact number for you. Please edit any incorrect information and be sure to save any changes.
Existing clients: Weekday dog walking and pet sitting
- For clients with a regular, recurring weekly schedule, our office manager will set up your recurring scheduling in PPC. You do not need to do any scheduling or make changes UNLESS you need to add a visit outside of your normally scheduled visits or if you need to cancel a scheduled visit. Please see our cancellation policy below. If you need to change your recurring schedule, please email us at email@example.com your current schedule needs. It is much easier to change a recurring schedule in the office than for clients to adjust recurring schedules on their own.
Existing Clients: Vacation and periodic pet sitting
- After your initial pet sitting period, all future visits should be scheduled directly in Precise Petcare. In your Precise Petcare account, select “My Schedule” on the left menu. Select the blue “Request Schedule” button. Select the date range for beginning and ending of services. In most cases, select the “Repeat Daily” option. Select the pets in your profile who will be cared for. Under the services and times menu, select the service type and visit window for the first visit that is to be performed each day. If you need more than 1 visit each day, select “Add another service/time” for as many visits as you need. You can elect to “skip” a service on the first or last day. For example, you may not need a breakfast time visit the first day if you aren’t leaving until later in the morning, so you can “skip” that one visit. Once your schedule is saved and you click “Submit”, you are officially on the schedule. We will “Accept” your visits within 24 hours, after which you will be able to view your schedule on your calendar and make any changes. Please allow us 24 hours (or 48 hours if submitted on weekends) to approve visits.
- All pet sitting visits should be scheduled through PPC. Visits are not considered scheduled until the client receives a scheduling confirmation email stating that the scheduled visits have been confirmed in Precise Petcare. While it is fine to check availability by texting, calling, or emailing Kenosha Pet Sitter, no visits are confirmed until scheduled in the program.
- Only visits scheduled through Kenosha Pet Sitter will be covered by our liability insurance, bonding, and worker’s compensation insurance policies. Visits schedules directly with sitters that are not subsequently scheduled and confirmed through Precise Petcare will not be covered.
- Any changes to scheduled services should be made in Precise Petcare. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if changes need to be made within 24 hours of departure.
- If visits need to be added to the end of a sitting period (for a flight cancellation or delay, perhaps), please add the visit requests in Precise Petcare and contact your primary pet sitter.
- to provide adequate time for staff scheduling and scheduling of the new client consultation, new clients should contact Kenosha Pet Sitter AT LEAST 10 days prior to the first visit.
- For 1-time visits, we can usually accommodate visits on a 48-hour notice. For multiple visits/vacation pet sitting, requests should be submitted at least 1 week prior to the first visit. We will do our best to accommodate scheduling made on short notice, though we cannot guarantee availability.